(1) This website (the " Site ") and / or services, including all mobile applications which are connected to it (collectively the " Services ") and any offer or sale of products (the " Products ") through the Site, are owned and operated by AKRILYC (hereinafter also called “ we ”, “us” or “our ”). These Commercial Conditions
(the " Terms ") set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the " user " or "you") may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read of these Terms and consent to them, and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use none of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing our Site or our Services, or to use them, or to purchase Products. In these conditions, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can terminate the purchase contract and what you can do if there is a problem.
(3) You declare that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, the right and the power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services
and buy Products . If you are not of age, you cannot use the Services or purchase Products only with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
(4) This site is published by AKRILYC
The director of the publication is AKRILYC.
You can contact us :
- by phone: [+33970740597]
- by e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
This site is hosted by OVH.com
These Terms are provided in the English language. In case of discrepancy between the version English version of this document and any of its translations, the English version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must have at least [add number] years, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the authority legal, right and power to sign these Terms as a binding agreement.
You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to the these Conditions.
You can download and print these Terms.
(1) You must carefully read the description of the Services and / or Products before to order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products, in accordance with article L.111-1 of the Consumer Code.
These descriptions are designed to provide you the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive.
Photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and / or
Services are provided for information only and are not binding on us.
(2) We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use which appear on the packaging, labels and accompanying documents.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from non-compliance of these instructions for using the Products and / or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Products
(1) Any purchase of Products is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of this purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Product: (i) it is your responsibility to read the complete list of items before to make a commitment to buy them or to participate in a raffle; and (ii) the passage of an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the
button "Buy" or a similar button) can lead to a legally binding contract binding on the purchase of the Product concerned, unless otherwise stated herein Conditions.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Products and place the products you intend to buy in a basket by clicking on the corresponding button.
The costs that we practice are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to modify our pricing or correct any pricing error that may inadvertently occur, to any time. These changes do not affect the price of the Products you already have purchased previously. When checking out, a summary of all the Products you have
placed in your shopping cart will be presented to you. This summary includes the characteristics essentials of each product as well as the total price of all products, the tax on
applicable value added (VAT) and shipping costs, as applicable. The payment page you also gives the possibility to check and, if necessary, modify or withdraw Products, or change the quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before rendering your definitely binding order. Any delivery time indicated applies from upon receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button,
you place a firm order to purchase the Products advertised at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking on the button "Buy", you must first accept these Conditions as being legally binding for your order by checking the corresponding box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and that you can print or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is a message automatic which only documents the fact that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the products is concluded only when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail or deliver the Products. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This not applicable in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is started immediately after the submission of your order (for example, an electronic money transfer, or a instant bank transfer via PayPal, or other similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the process of order, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use.
In this case, we will keep your payment credentials in accordance with the standards applicable in our industry (eg PCI DSS). You will be able to identify your card thus stored by its last four digits.
Product delivery We can deliver our products all over the world.
Prices and delivery times vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the address delivery method and the chosen delivery method :
French and British postal service.
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
Coupons, gift cards and other offers
From time to time we may offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers (the “ Offers ”) relating to our Products. These Offers are not valid only for the duration which may be indicated therein.
Offers cannot be transferred, modified, sold, exchanged, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Refund and return policy
You have the right to withdraw without giving any reason for 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product or the date on which you signed the service contract
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision by mail
registered to the following address: by e-mail to email@example.com within the allotted time, in
using the following form attached to these Conditions as Schedule 1. If you
contact us by e-mail, we will acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal.
You must return the Products as soon as possible, in any event within 14 days following the notification of your withdrawal. Upon receipt of the Product, we issue a full refund within 14 days, excluding fees back, which will remain at your expense.
In addition, please note that the following Products cannot be returned :
The supply of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, the performance of which has started after the express prior consent of the consumer and express renunciation of his
right to retract.
Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the market financial situation beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period.
(1) If the Product is affected by a hidden defect, you are entitled to act on the basis of the guarantee provided for by articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code for two years at from the discovery of the defect. a hidden defect implies that he returns the Product
unsuitable for the use for which it is intended, or that it hinders its use of such way that you would not have bought it or given a lower price if you were aware of the defect. It also implies that you did not know not that the defect existed at the time you purchased the Product.
(2) As a consumer, you benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity in the conditions of Article L. 217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code. The legal warranty protects the consumer when he buys a product that is not conforms to its description, or which is not suitable for its intended use, due to lack of conformity at the time of delivery. You have two years from the delivery of a Product to act on the basis of the legal warranty of compliance. You can request repair or replacement of the Product, except within the framework of the provisions of article L. 217-9 paragraph 2 of the Code of consumption. If repair or replacement of the Product is not possible, you can quickly return the Product to us for a refund full. During the 24 months following delivery, you do not have to provide the proof of the existence of the alleged defect.
(3) Except in the cases expressly provided for in these Conditions and in any to the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly reject any other warranty or condition, whether made orally or in writing, including, but without be limited to them, concerning the precision, the appropriateness, the exhaustiveness, the results, the performance, the absence of errors or interruption of performance, the title, the counterfeiting, quality, quality of information, peaceful enjoyment, quality merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (even if we have been informed
of this use), as well as all express or implied declarations, guarantees or other conditions arising from the course of the execution, the conduct of business or trade usage.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials,
products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, brands service, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as that all related intellectual property rights are our property or under our license (collectively, "Our Intellectual Property"), and nothing herein shall grants rights in relation to Our intellectual property. Unless this is expressly stipulated herein or if required by virtue of provisions binding on the applicable law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any rights, title or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights that are not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If the Products include digital content such as music or
videos, images, the rights indicated for this content on the Site will be granted to you.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided relating to these which are made accessible to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any guarantee of whatever nature, express or implied, including any guarantee of fitness for
a particular use and any guarantee concerning the safety, the reliability, the speed, the accuracy or performance of our services, except in the case of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our free Services will be provided without interruption. or error free, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates. The warranty of the Products you have purchased from us, as mentioned in the “Product Warranty” section above, will not be affected.
You agree to defend us and hold us harmless against any claim,
actual or alleged damage, cost, liability and expense (including, but not including limit, reasonable attorney fees) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless these circumstances are not caused by your fault.
Limitation of Liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of income, profits, customers, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, a business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss anticipated savings, wasted management or office time, even if is foreseeable, in relation to (i) this Site and its content, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of using this site, (iii) any website linked to this Site or the materials on such linked websites.
(2) We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to
our obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure results
a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force majeure within the meaning of of article 1216 of the Civil Code.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, to our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Substantially, we will inform you that any changes substantial have been made. Continuing to use the Site or our Service after such change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access
not to the Site or the Service and do not use them.
(2) We may change the Services, stop providing the Services, or any characteristic of the Services we offer, or create limits for the
Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services in any way permanent or temporary for any reason, without any liability. We you notify sufficiently in advance if this is possible under the circumstances data and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account when of such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, or the links they contain, or their changes or updates. We don't are not responsible for transmissions received from linked sites. Links to sites third parties are provided as a convenience only. If we add links to other sites web this does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
(1) These Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France, with the exception of conflict of laws rules.
(2) If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, complaint or
question about our site, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after contacting us, you feel that the problem is not resolved, you will be given the right to have recourse to the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute, in accordance with Articles L.611-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code. For submit your request to the consumer mediator, complete the online dispute resolution accessible at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/
(1) No waiver of a breach or default hereunder may
be considered a waiver of a previous breach or default or
(2) The article titles used in these Terms are only used by
convenience and have no legal substance.
(3) Unless otherwise specified, if any part of these Terms is found to be illegal or inapplicable for any reason whatsoever, it is agreed that this part of the these Conditions will be deleted, that the other conditions of these Conditions will not be affected and will remain in effect.
(4) By accepting the Conditions, you agree not to dispute the value proof of documents exchanged via the Site, on the basis of their nature electronic. Computerized registers are considered to be proof of communications, orders and payments made between us.
(5) Your acceptance of the Conditions constitutes a proof agreement, within the meaning of article 1368 of the Civil Code.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms, nor your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between you and us regarding the Services and the sale some products.
(6) The provisions of these Conditions, which by their nature must survive any action on our part, will survive, including, but not limited to, the provisions relating to indemnities, waivers,
disclaimers, limitations of liability and to this “Miscellaneous” article.
To contact us, send an e-mail to :